Follow My Blog

Saturday, 7 August 2010

My Bargain Weekend Bag From Ebay

Yeah i know i have bought alot this week but to be honest i can't help myself im a total shop acholic especially when it comes to fashion, I got this bag fr one reason i needed a weekend bag as i often go to my boyfriends mams and we stay for 2 or 3 days and i was totally sick of not having a big enough bag, so when i started looking for a weekend bag as long as it was big enough and cheap and fairly smart thats all that mattered so i couldn't belive my look when i was browsing ebay and found this very smart von dutch bowling style bag its nice and big and had only been used once and it looks brand new.
Ebay £9 +£5 P+P pure bargain

2 comments:

BRITTANY said...

What a deal! I love that bag!! I have the hardest time pulling myself away from eBay!
xoxox
Brittany

Anonymous said...

yes this was a bargain the bag looks brand new