Follow My Blog

Friday, 10 September 2010

12 QUESTION TAG

Ive just found this tag online and thought it would be fun to put my own answers in and add it to my blog.



1.what is your favourite magazine?
I'm a really sucker for magazine's i buy loads every week but my 3 fav's are look, closer, reveal

2. who is your favourite singer/band?
this is a very hard question for me i have many favourites, i listen to different types of music depending on my mood. my boyfriend's a musician he's good.


3. who is your favourite youtube guru/s?
i have a few favourites, dulcecandy87, meganheartsmakeup, julieg713,

4. what is your favourite makeup product?
rimmel colour match foundation and max factor big eyes mascara.

5.if you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
1st wish a nice big house, 2nd wish lots of money for clothes n shoes, 3rd wish infinite wishes

6. where would you like to live?
some where hot like LA or Tokyo

7. what is your favourite film?
i have a few, man on fire, blood diamonds, tears of the sun, the ring.

8. how many pairs of shoes do you own?
44 including boots trainers and flip flops.

9. what do you buy most when shopping?
probably shoes as they last longer than clothes and bags.

10. what is your favourite colour?
purple

11.what is your most treasured possession/s?
Kier ( fiance ) lol, engagement ring, shoes.

12.if you got stuck on a desert island what 3 things would you take?
Kier, chocolate, a genie lol

Hope you guy's enjoyed reading this. please don't forget to follow me if you aren't already.

                                                       Cara xoxo













7 comments:

d said...

great blog i will so follow and follow me back and join my give away!

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good evening

This post was interesting, how long did it take you to write?

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly glad to find this. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Hi

What do you thing about below diet supplement? I'm going to buy something good for muscle growth. Please give me a piece of advice.

[url=http://www.preparatymineralne.olsztyn.pl/miesnie-i-ich-masa.html]Miesnie i ich masa[/url]

Anonymous said...

Justified making my first notify at britishstreetfashion.blogspot.com, which seems to be a wonderful forum!