Follow My Blog

Saturday, 18 September 2010

ADIVCE NEEDED ASAP

Ive already mentioned in my older posts before how I'm looking into buying a new digital camera so i can take more outfit posts plus the picture quality will be a thousand times better than my mobile phone I'm currently using plus Kier my fiance hates using it, so I've been looking around for a decent camera that doesn't cost to much and hopefully last a long time....
anyway here's the 2 I'm interested in, so if you have ever used or own one of these let me know what its like performance & quality wise, please let me know what you guys think so i can finally go & buy it.

This is the 1st camera i looked at what caught my eye:-

Fuji S1730 12MP Compact Digital Camera £149.99
Description
12 mega pixels.,Black,Plastic body,28mm wide angle Fujinon lens,15 x optical zoom,6.3 x digital zoom,3in LCD screen,
Features,PictBridge compatible,Dual digital and optical anti-blur,Face detection up to 10 faces.
Continuous shooting up to 10 frames per second,Red eye reduction,Memory card compatibility: SD/SDHC.
720 high definition movie capture with sound,Maximum ISO 6400,16 scene modes,Intelligent scene mode.
Manual over-ride,Viewfinder,Smile shutter,Self timer,Built-in flash.


FRONT VIEW OF THE 12MP FUJIFILM DIGITAL CAMERA £149

BACK VIEW OF 12MP FUJIFILM DIGITAL CAMERA


This is the second camera I've been looking at its also a little cheaper priced @ ONLY £129
GE HZ15 14.1MP Compact Digital Camera £129.99
Description,
Model number HZ15, 14.1 mega pixels, Black, 15 x optical zoom,5.7 x digital zoom, 2.7in LCD screen.
Features,
PictBridge compatible, Optical anti-blur,Face detection up to 6 faces, Continuous shooting up to 1.39 frames per second,Red eye reduction, Memory card compatibility: SD, Movie capture with sound.
Maximum ISO 3200, 13 scene modes, Manual over-ride,Smile shutter, Blink detection, Self timer.
Built-in flash
FRONT OF GE 14.1MP DIGITAL COMPACT CAMERA £129
BACK OF GE 14.MP COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERA


So if you have or can offer any adviec regarding these to cameras id be happy to get any advice you can give me that would be fantastic, as i know nothing about camera, which would you go for and why?.. I'll keep you updated about which camera i do ending up buying and once i get it I'll do a mini review post about my camera, more about that once i do get it.

Cara xoxo

3 comments:

Pierrot le Fou said...

search google, amazon and flickr to see if you can find any photos taken with these cameras to see how well they work

but a lot of photography comes down to editing and lighting- i'd recommend getting use to a photo editing programme and watching some tutorials on youtube

I personally use photoshop and occassionally microsoft image editor to alter and improve my photos and I avoid using a flash (which means a tripod is useful!)

good luck and ask in store if you could have a demonstration :)

sanstorm said...

make sure it can shoot in raw that is the best for editing with out destroying the original shot

Anonymous said...

learned a lot