Follow My Blog

Monday, 20 September 2010

Monday Shopping - Outfit post

Today i needed to pop into town mainly just to pay some bills and pick up a few bits and bobs that I'd run out of plus i went to Asda for my weekly food shopping. well I've been wanting to hold back on outfit posts until i have my new camera as my mobile phone camera is really bad but i feel like I'm neglecting my blog of outfit posts so I'm posting some photos i know they're not the best but still better than nothing.
Today the weather wasn't great its been really windy but it didn't rain thank god as my make up would of run down my face, i should have taken the photos before i left home but i didn't so I'm alot messier than i was to start off with but this post is about my outfit not my make up & beauty.
Cream studded crop leather jacket - Tom Wolfe £35 via Ebay
Blue & white Eiffel tower print t shirt - £7 Peacocks ( sale )    
Indigo jeggings - £12:50 George Asda
Cream peep toe shoe boots - cannot remember
Tan leather bag  - £18 New Look
White watch - £12 local shop
Gold chunky bangle - £4 local shop
Help for heros charity wrist band - £2 via Ebay
Cream pearl earrings - handmade by me.








cream shoe boots.


<>
close up- minimal make up & messy hair.



cream pearl earrings.
light blue nail polish by Collection 2000 in colour 25 show off,
2 coats plus 1 coat of Rimmel clear top coat.
large white watch





please leave me a comment let me know what you think also don't forget to follow my blog for more outfit posts plus much more.

Cara xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive just came across your blog n its bloody good ive enjoyed reading every bit so thanks...
BTW that leather jacket and cream shoes are fab i totally love them both....
keep the posts coming..
carrie

cara said...

Thanks Carrie im really glad you enjoyed reading my blog i only started it 6 1/2 weeks ago so its nice to get comments & support from blog readers like yourself. and yeah i really love these cream shoes 2 but just haven't had chance to wear them until today but im hoping to wear them alot more.
CARA