Follow My Blog

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Rain Rain Go Away Come Back Another Day....

Today has been such an awful day the weather has been so bad and unpredictable, while i was getting ready the weather didn't look to bad in fact i wasn't even going to put a coat on but then when i left the house to go down the doctors and call at my local Asda for a few bits it was raining but not to bad but then when i was on my way home it started chucking it down, this always happens to me honestly Ive got such bad luck nothing ever goes right.
Today because i was rushing so much as i didn't wanna get wet, i didn't end up doing any outfit pictures but while me and Kier my fiance were sitting in the chemist i did snap a quick picture, i didn't do any more as everyone was looking at me like i had two heads and i could tell kier felt uncomfortable poor lad.
I'll do some outfit posts in the next few days providing the weathers ok...

No comments: