Follow My Blog

Saturday, 25 September 2010

SHOE HEAVEN.

As you all know by now i love shoes so much so when i seen theses amazing little beauty's i thought I'd died and woke up in shoe heaven, As well as them being an open toe ankle / shoe boot style, there also the latest in trends being leopard and zebra print and there made of a velvet material, they've also got a wedge which you all know is my absolute favourite they look great on and there really easy to walk in and are extremely comfy, that's why i have so many pairs of wedges.
Personally i like them all but i think I'll end up buying the black and white zebra print ones because they'll go with more of my clothes, but i do really love the leopard print ones in the last picture.
I might even treat myself to the plain cream pair they'll look fab with my cream studded leather jacket.
I won't get the black ones because I've got some that's very similar so i don't need those at the moment.

They all cost around the same price more or less £34:99 up to £46:99
they can all be found on Ebay.
 So do you like these? which would you buy? drop me a comment let me know what you think about these amazing little baby's.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love the shoes so much

Alysia pollock said...

In love with the leopard ones! A little bit of animal print can make an outfit.