Follow My Blog

Saturday, 11 September 2010

Worth the Wait

Ive been waiting for some new jewellery to be delivered for what felt like forever as I'm so impatient,

Here's some of the things i bought from ebay.....
My favourite is the beetle ring its adorable and looks super cute on well to be honest they all look great on, they all feel well made so should last a good while....

prices dont include postage and took 7 days to arrive from hong kong but its well worth the wait, I totally and truely love every item i bought....

camera necklace £2:79





huge pink flower ring £2:62
heart ring £1:68
pearl beetle ring £1:99
red cluster ring £1:24


So what do you think would you buy these?,  which is your favourite?  leave me a comment let me know what you think, do/dont like  i love hearing from blog readers, also leave me a comment and your blog name and i'll check it out as i love reading other peoples blogs.....

Cara x

3 comments:

findingmyway said...

I like the beetle ring but that's about it. Great blog by the way! :)

FASHION ICE said...

awesome blog love all these rings!! the beetle one or heart is cute. come follow and vote 4 me xxo

Bishounen bijouterie said...

hi there well i´ve been making similar designs of these rings with precious beads i love this kind of rings they look pretty in black and pink beads also, i like your blog!!! visit my one whenever you can you are welcome. I´m up to date with the fashion news with a friend like you! let me know trendy colours just for bijouterie. Have a nice day!