Follow My Blog

Monday, 27 September 2010

xx Happy Anniversary xx

Its mine and Kier's 7th anniversary on Tuesday the 28th, were planning on going out for a meal and a few drinks which I'm really looking forward to and its another excuse to buy clothes and dress up nice.
I always get a big bunch of flowers which i love, but this time we've decided that were going to also buy a gold charm bracelet with 7 charms one for every year then every year on our anniversary we'll buy a new charm which i think is a super idea. idd a picture of the charm bracelet once ive found the perfect one.
here's a couple of pic's of the roses kier got me, sorry about the quality of these photos but I'm still using my mobile...

2 comments:

KIER said...

YOUR THE BEST FIANCE A MAN COULD HAVE, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND ALWAYS WILL.
KIER XXXXX

Cara - British Street Fashion said...

Thanks babe, your also the best boyfrind ever i love you soooo much n always will, im hoping to have your baby in the near future.
love you with all my heart, infact you are my life... xxxxx

cara