Follow My Blog

Friday, 15 October 2010

Im Back - yeay

Sorry for the lack of post's things have just been a little crazy for me lately, I haven''t been feeling very well i think Ive had some kind of flu bug with plenty of headaches and feeling tired alot but im ok now ( touch wood ). Ive also been taking care of my granda who wasn't feeling so well.
Wedensday was the first time i got to go shopping in over a week which is a long time for me so me and my grandma ended up going to darlington which is around an hour on the bus from my house and i get really bad travel sickness on buses so i was looking pretty green when we got there lol, we did go to a lovely resturant for lunch then onto the shops which cheered us both up. I ended up buying two long chunky boyfriend cardigans in black and charcoal so i'll be wearing them lots now its starting to get cold, i also bought a long black round neck jumper with a parrot on the front its super cute and was in the sale so i only paid £10, then i ended up buying some new black brouges from primark which were only £8 so i had to have them then i wore them today and couldn't belive how comfy they were so i'll be wearing them more now aswell. i also bought lots of new under wear but i wont go there lol, while i was in primark i couldn't resist the jewellery so bought loads of those plus theyr'e just so cheap it would be illegal not to buy any. I did look for some purple and red leather driving gloves but they were all to big on my fingers so i didn't get those. Ive also been wanting so new everyday comfy ankle boots because all the ones ive got are huge with 5 & 6 inch heels so end up killing my feet after a few hours, anyway i tried a load on but wasn't really 100% about any so didn't buy them then yesterday i was looking on ebay and found some so when they arrive ill take some photos if i like the fit of them im keeping my fingers crossed.
well now im feeling better i'll start taking some outfit pic's and hopefully post them very soon.
Bye for now my lovely bloggies. x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watch satellite tv on pc
great blog , how are you doing now eeh?

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Many thanks