Follow My Blog

Friday, 1 October 2010

Lost My Head

Well i thought id share a quick picture of yesterdays outfit, i wasn't going anywhere special just a normal day shopping and to the dentist with my fiance, the weather wasn't to bad so i ended up wearing my navy blue blazer with a striped dress some black tights and my new black suede peeptoe studded shoes, i know you can't see my make up in this photo but i left it very natural looking with no foundation just some mascara and lip gloss. I didn't take the photo until I'd got back home so by then my hair was a mess so i thought I'd crop the photo so you can't see my messy hair. I did tell you all not to long ago how I'm planning on having a new image overhaul I'm changing my hair colour and I'm going to start wearing fake eye lashes and i might even buy some hair extension, I'm even going to change my make up slightly so I'll be adding some photos very soon of my new look.


2 comments:

Kayraheart.fashion said...

im loving that blazer with that dress!!
xxo

fashion Me Chic said...

Just visiting your blog.

I love your entire look from head to toe. Good job.

I am a blazzer girl and I love to paired mine with skinny jeans. So cute!

I hope you visit mine too.

I will follow you if you follow me.

http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/