Follow My Blog

Tuesday, 5 October 2010

New Shift Dress

Well this is the first time I've worn this shift dress (well to go out anyway) so i thought id take a quick photo so i could show you guys what it looks like on well i just need to add tights and ankle boots.
please excuse the photo's as i hadn't finished getting ready plus id slept in so i was really rushing and i really cannot stand rushing around while I'm getting ready it makes me feel awful and i always end up forgetting something, which is usually something i end up needing like my cash, phone, lip gloss it could be anything.

Cardigan - £10 Primark
Shift Dress - £12 Ebay shop
Owl Necklace £2:50 Primark
Flower Clip - £1:79 local shop


natural looking make up.

Dont forget to leave me a comment letting me know what you think.

Bye for now my lovely blog friends xoxo

2 comments:

Joyce Marie said...

I love this dress! It's fabulous.
I think some great Steve Madden peep toe boots or any peep toe/ankle boot would look lovely with it! :)

-Joyce

Aldenn said...

I like your style!