Follow My Blog

Saturday, 18 December 2010

Couple of quick snaps

Well its only 7 days until Christmas day and I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with my family, plus eating lots of Christmas dinner and of course lots of chocolate and that's after Ive opened my presents which i always look forward to, so i just wanna say a massive merry Christmas and happy new year to all my blog followers thank you for reading and sticking by my blog I'm so grateful.

here's a couple of snaps which I've taken in the last couple of months, the next post I'll be looking slightly different i hope as im going to change my hair style and colour plus im hoping to loose a few pounds after the new year as im sick of my clothes not fitting me any more.








as you can see I've changed quite a bit and hopefully next year ill change much more because i really feel like having a total body overhaul.

No comments: