Follow My Blog

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Im finally back n rearing 2 go

Hi everyone i just wanted to let you know I'm back online after having no Internet connection and family problems but all is well now so ill try my very hardest to get my fiance to take some snaps of my up and coming new outfit posts plus my new hair style which I'm not gutted as i really loved my long hair. sorry if I've offended anyone but i promise it wasn't intended.

see you all soon with my current buys and outfit photo's and please don't be shy to leave comments as i love hearing from all you.

gotta go for now xxx

3 comments:

ELEUTHERIA1988 said...

would you like to follow my blog?i follow you!thanks!http://fashiondream-eleutheria1988.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I was just browsing here and there and got to visit your blog. I must say that I am in the hand of luck today or else getting such an excellent post to read was never possible for me, at least. Really appreciate your writing.

Cara - British Street Fashion said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and the comments it really means alot to me so thank you and im so glad your enjoying my posts there will be many more as soon as my pc is sorted out.
Cara