Follow My Blog

Friday, 30 March 2012

My new website

Ive finally decided to start selling some of the jewellery i make myself on a website as up until now Ive only sold it through family friends, and ebay the odd time up to now so I'm gonna get cracking on my new website and get it all set up ready to start selling and thought you guys should be the first to know.
I still haven't found a web host yet but ill be looking at those in the next couple of days as i don't want to rush into anything i haven't looked into so if anyone has any suggestions id love to hear from you asap.
I'm also gonna start uploading some photos of my designs and i hope to hear from you just please be honest and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I simply just say what a comfort to find someone who truly knows what they're discussing online. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people must look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you aren't more popular because you surely possess the gift.


Also visit my web blog ... Viarex review