Follow My Blog

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Im getting married

Well i just thought id let you all know my fiance Kier has finally asked me to marry him and of course i said YES.
We've been together now for 8 years 6 months 4 weeks and 2 days we've decided to get married on September 28th 2012 as its also the date we got together so it will be 9 years the day we get married.
Ive been hoping and praying for a very long time now so my dreams have come true, i feel truly blessed to be marrying such a great man who loves me dearly.
we've always said we'd get married one day but now its really happening its fantastic.
we are only going to have a really small and intimate wedding at a registrar's office then afterwards a nice meal with our family and close friends which will be so nice to have all of our loved ones sharing our day with us then we are going straight to the airport to go away on our honeymoon we haven't decided where we are going yet but as long as were together ill go anywhere just about i cant wait I'm so excited its unreal.
I still don't have all the details sorted out yet as Ive still got a few months but I'm really lucky that mine and Kiers family are going to be helping us out with everything.
Here's a couple of photos of the type of dress i want to wear.
This is a stunning simple but elegant ivory Grecian style wedding dress i really love this one so much .

I really like this cream/ivory Grecian style maxi dress as well but the 1st is still my favourite up to now.


No comments: