Follow My Blog

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

my dream turned into a nightmare

As you already know i make and design my own jewellery which i sell to friends and family plus I've sold some on etsy and eBay, 
I'm going to start selling all my unique pieces of jewellery on my website when its finally up and running, to be honest i thought id of had it done by now but its taking a lot longer than i expected, its starting to become a nightmare instead of a dream.
Ill keep you all updated on the progress and hopefully it will be finally sorted out within the next week or two fingers crossed.
ill keep you all posted on the progress so you can come check it out let me know what you think of the designs etc and maybe buy a special piece or enter my free give aways which ill be doing the 1st week the website's up and running.
Cara x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job. Must be bookmarked:)
Feel free to visit my web blog :: canapé d'angle