Follow My Blog

Thursday, 31 March 2016

Crappy day

I had a terrible nights sleep last night and this morning i woke up feeling really crappy and just didn't want to even get out of bed it took some time but i did get up. I ended up just wearing a light khaki green pair of jeans with a really soft comfy jumper with a pair of comfy pumps the only make up i used apart from moisturiser was a tiny bit of BB cream mascara and lip gloss i just wanted a chilled out day and truthfully i just couldn't be bothered to do more. The one good thing today was i got a delivery it's a nice grey hoody from allthebrands., I've tried it on and i love it i couldn't of been happier it fits perfectly and i was worried it might of been to the big as i ordered a 12 but I'm kind of in-between sizes at the moment since cutting back on junk food.

No comments: