Follow My Blog

Friday, 1 April 2016

Amazing make up looks

So I've just been looking for some new make up looks online for the spring / summer time I'm really not a huge make up type of person i normally stick to the basics wearing the same things everyday and to be honest I'm pretty boring and like most people I'm scared of wearing bright colours plus i think some people suit it some don't and i don't, But when it comes to make up and trying new looks I sometimes do wish i had more confidence and at least try it but i just never do.
Here's some amazing makeup pictures I found online,  I'm not saying you should do these looks or change your make up. In my opinion they all are amazing and they all look beautiful I'm not sure where you could wear these looks but hey they do look great. Take a look for yourself. xoxo




No comments: