Follow My Blog

Tuesday, 10 May 2016

How many does a person really need.

Honestly i really don't have that many makeup brushes myself i think I've probably got around 14 but i don't use them all I'd say i use 3 / 4 maximum a day and after watching lots of YouTube videos I just cannot believe how many some of those girls have or why a person would need that many makeup brushes and from what I've seen some of the beauty girls have i mean come on let's be honest there's no way any one person needs hundreds of brushes. I do understand that makeup artists or video gurus will need more than the average person as it's their job.
Brushes of decent quality don't come cheap sometimes way to expensive.

So here's my questions to you.
1 - How many brushes do you think the average person needs, NOT makeup artists or YouTube video gurus.
2 - How many brushes do you have that you use daily.

Please leave me a comment as I'd love to hear other people's thoughts on this,  just in case I'm wrong and we do after all need a hundred or so brushes but i highly doubt it.



No comments: