Follow My Blog

Monday, 2 May 2016

I've got my eye on you...


At the moment I'm going through a huge tattoo faze it seems every where I look I see them and it's not making it any easier as the more i see them the more i want another tattoo myself, I've only got 1 tattoo which is my fiances name it's not a big one though I've had it around 10 years now and I can honestly say I still love it and haven't regretted it once mines placed just above my knickers strap and I on my hip my fiance also only has the one tattoo and that's my name. I got mine the day before him and it didn't hurt in the slightest but he said his had a burning feeling whilst getting his.
Anyway I'm still not sure what design I'll go for but I'm either thinking of getting my foot or just a small finger tattoo, not sure if and when I will get it done but I'll let you know when I do.
Here's a couple of pics that caught my eye LOL
They do not belong to me and I'm not saying everyone should rush out and get tattooed remember they're suppose to be for life and I've heard it hurts like hell getting them removed and it ain't cheap so please think long and hard before getting inked.


No comments: