Follow My Blog

Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Love my new baby palette

At the weekend I had to go out and buy a new makeup palette as I'd started to run out of some of my favourite colours. when I buy make-up palettes I tend to just buy the neutral colours, I'm not really a fan of those Crazy bright coloured palettes plus I'd never be brave enough to wear super bright colours. In the end I narrow it down to 3 pallets but as i could only buy one as we all know they aren't cheap.This is my first ever urban decay palette it's called naked 2 I'm not sure how it compares to the naked 1 palette as i haven't had that one but i did nearly buy the number 1 but now I'm so glad i got this one i love all the colours theres plenty of pigment and i haven't had to much fall out which is always a bonus.  
I only bought this Saturday so haven't used ever colour so can't do a full review. 

So here's my new baby. 

No comments: